- Every Wednesday
- 8:15-11:00 AM in the Multi-Purpose Room
- Please bring your government issued picture ID and Social Security card
- NO CHILDREN PLEASE
- Student must be 18 years old to enroll in Adult Education Programs
- Be prepared to take a 45 minute assessment test
- Space is limited to the first 120 participants
At the orientation you will learn about all of the programs and services offered at our school. You will also meet instructors in the career program of your choice.
The agenda will include the following:
- 8:15 to 9:00 a.m. - Orientation/overview of the school and the programs and services that are available to help you reach your goal
- 9:00 to 9:30 a.m. - Meet with staff member(s) in your career area of interest
- 9:30 to 10:45 a.m. - Assessment in Reading and Math (don’t worry….this just gives us an idea of where you are so we know how best to help you!)
Following the orientation, you will have the opportunity to take an assessment in one of our testing labs after which you will meet with one of our enrollment counselors who will help you plan your program. It’s that simple!