How can I get a copy of my transcript?

You can get a copy of your transcript by printing out and completing the Academic Transcript Request form and bringing it in to our office along with the $20.00 processing fee payable in the form of cash, money order, cashier’s check, Visa, or Mastercard. You can also mail in the form with your payment. However, only money orders or cashier’s checks are accepted for requests by mail. For requests with no processing fees you may fax in the completed form along with a copy of your photo ID.